Justice for Our Neighbors (JFON) is a faith-driven ministry, welcoming immigrants into our churches and communities by providing free, high-quality immigration legal services, education and advocacy.
What We Do
- Family Petitions
- Adjustment of Status
- Asylum Applications
- Representation in Immigration Court
- Religious Worker Visas
- Self-Petition under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- U Visas for Victims of Crime
- T Visas for Victims of Trafficking
- Temporary Protective Status
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- Advice and Counsel
Our services provided regardless of race or religion.
What to expect on a typical clinic day at NIJFON
When you enter the building you will be greeted by our receptionist. They will ask you to sign in and will give you a visitors name tag.
You will be directed to the main lobby where there will be food and games!
At the scheduled time of your meeting, you will be speaking to an intake volunteer where he/she will interview you to document your questions, needs, and concerns.
After the intake interview, you will be directed to speak to our clinic attorney.